DELF – Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française
NEXT SESSION : DELF/DALF TOUT PUBLIC on October 2nd and 3rd 2015
What are the DELF exams?
DELF diplomas are official qualifications awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify the competency of candidates from outside France in the French language. In the Maldives, the Alliance Française de Male’ is the only official examination centre for DELF diplomas. The diplomas that make up DELF are completely independent. This means that you can register for the examination of your choice, according to your level. Candidates might sit for one diploma or more during the same examinations session. They can get their diplomas either in the same country or in different countries without any time limit. DELF diplomas are valid everywhere and for life. At each level, 4 skills are evaluated: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Why take these exams?
- to be awarded a certificate in your language proficiency.
- to assess and evaluate the progress being made in the French language.
- to give evidence of skills acquired in the French language for personal, academic or professional purposes.
- to maximise your professional opportunities (recruitment, promotion, career moves).
When can I take the exam?
The next series of exams will be offered for all public on Friday 2 october and Saturday 3 October 2015
How do I register?
- In person at the Alliance Française de Male’ – M.Gulfhamge, 2nd floor – fareedhee magu – Male’
- Please fill the registration papers below before the 21 of September 2015.
Note: payment must be made in full at the time of registration. No refund or credit will be made under any circumstances once the registration is processed.
For detailed information about each level of these diplomas, visit the website of CIEP (Centre International d’Études Pédagogiques): www.ciep.fr/en/delfdalf/.